Sunday, March 11, 2007

The Perfect Man

Do you exist?

I want someone that will hold me while I cry. Someone that will kiss my forehead and look into my eyes and say he loves me while tears stream down my face.

I want someone that will respect my privacy.

I want someone that is strong enough to carry me when I fall.

I want someone that I can call at 3am to rescue me because I was stupid enough to think that my car could drive that far on empty.

I want someone that will actually defend me when someone wrongs me, not just say they will.

I want someone that will give me my space when I need it, without making me feel bad.

I want someone that will write me notes. I love notes. And not overly sappy ones that make me feel like I need to shower off the sticky sweetness. Just notes.

I want someone that understands that phonecalls should last no longer than a minute if at all possible.

I want someone that loves animals. Specifically dogs. That's a must.

I want someone that knows what they want to do in life. If I can have a plan for life, so can you.

I want someone that loves wide open spaces. Living in the country, but still close enough that a mall is 20 minutes away.

No. Emo. Kids. Stop thinking the world is out to get you. You make me want to stab my eyes out.

I want someone that isn't afraid to get into an insult match. Humor is a requirement in life. Without it, life sucks.

I want someone that's not afraid to fight with me. Grow some balls and yell at me if I do something bitchy!

I want someone that makes me mix CDs that mean something to them. I love music, and a lot of times music I play has lyrics that mean something. I'd like a guy that can appreciate my love for music.

I want someone that will go out of their way for me. Not all the time, because that's ridiculous. But every once and awhile.

I want someone that will show up at my door and appologize when they've done something wrong. Again, not every time, but maybe once.

I have a bad boy fetish...

I also think black tattoos on one shoulder blade is about the hottest thing in the world.

I love lean muscle. Not bulky body builder crap. Lean muscle. Mmmm.

I love longish hair.

Guys that are good with kids = major points.

Guys that have a kid = adorable.

I love a guy that can dance!


...and that's what I have thought of for now.

There is probably no guy that can fill all of this. But a girl can always dream.

No comments: