Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I have done nothing productive for the last three hours.

Nothing productive ever comes to pass when I have a computer at my fingertips. Especially not when said computer has an internet connection, and at least one person willing to talk on instant messenger for hours on end.

It really shouldn't be this chilly in Florida. Granted, it is January, so we are much overdue for cold weather, but I still see anything below 50 degrees as slightly rediculous. That and losing feeling in the tip of my nose and my extremeties is not exactly endearing. It shouldn't be this cold unless something enjoyable can come from it. Like snow. Snow would make losing the feeling in my fingers and my toes worthwhile.

It's also quite inconvenient that every time I attempt to turn on the heat the smoke alarm screams at me like an angry old woman. The smoke alarm is very rude. Sometimes it complains about my cooking, too.

I still have forty pages to read and understand in my Psychology book before my test tomorrow at 12.

I need to do something productive. Like put more seemingly inteligent pink lines of hilighter across the pages of the book. Maybe if it looks like I did something I can trick my mind into thinking I remember everything I hilighted.

But then again, maybe not.

I'm going to go do something productive now. At least for a little while.

No comments: